Sunday, May 1, 2011

Prom 2011 is Over!!!!!

OK....It has been a crazy week getting ready for the prom. My assistant and I nearly killed several teenagers as we decorated, but all survived and it turned out to be a great success.  Everyone loved having the grand march in the middle school, and the gym turned out pretty good. Nearly everyone stayed & danced until midnight and then went to the middle school for after prom where there was lots of carnival food (cotton candy, popcorn, funnel cakes, snow cones, pizza) and lots of carnival games. We gave away some great prizes, but I cannot remember who won any of them. I got to crawl into bed about 4:30am and I am sure it will take me a week to recover.  Next step:  clean up!!!





Before the dance


Kali with her cousin and dates.


3 comments:

  1. Looked great. Would have loved a picture of you and Dad pre prom! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just divine (as Fancy Nancy would say). Now catch up on some rest!

    ReplyDelete