Monday, February 22, 2010

A Pleasant Sunday Afternoon

It has been a snowy February.

The birds enjoyed our feeder.


Hayley and Heidi enjoy their babies.
Sophie's favorite pasttime.
Laynie & Emmalyn pose for the camera.

We caught you, Soph!

Pa & Em


Heidi and Hayley brought their families, minus Nate, to visit the farm Sunday. We were going to enjoy lasagna made from fresh pasta. It did not disappoint any of us. Everyone got haircuts and I was the guinea pig for some experimentation of the two stylists. The finished product was pretty good, but I have to say that the process was somewhat painful and embarrassing. At one point, I had melon orange hair. I'm glad I got to provide everyone with some laughs. Enjoy my latest snapshots from my February file.








3 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing about your hair!! I know I haven't been in the business that long but in all my years, never have I seen such a color. You take the cake! We had a great time!! Dinner was wonderful, as usual!! Counting down the days until Disney on Ice...whahooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe girls are all getting so big. So fun to have them there I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hair was pretty funny but i've seen worse... on myself!!! thanks for the great leftovers/takehome food! it was delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete