Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SNOW DAY (S) !!!


The question I am pondering this morning is, "what am I going to do with myself for the next two days while I am snowed in?" I have adjusted my easy chair in front of the fireplace and anticipate some quiet time with a good book. Some other options are......


Build a tree house for the birds so they don't have to endure the elements of winter in Ohio.


I can turn on the patio heaters and enjoy some roasted hot dogs on the outdoor grill.


I can be like Joe and take a nap in the comfort of my living room.


I can enjoy a nice tasty meal outside with the wildlife.



I can resign myself to the fact that winter is not over yet and go sledding.

I can shovel off the pool and go swimming..........


So many options....so little time. If any of you bloggers out there want to add to my list of possibilities, I would be obliged. Or if you just want to call and say "hey", that would be good too! Spring-March 21, 2010


4 comments:

  1. i vote for you building a tree house for the birds! i'd like to see that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could send Malachi up...he has a way of keeping things interesting in spite of being stuck at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for being like Joe Joe and taking a nap..You have no idea how wonderful a nap sounds!

    ReplyDelete