Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's About Time

Yes, early this morning, our country fell back in TIME.  We gained another hour.  I wondered to myself, "what will I do with this extra hunk of excess TIME?"  Well, I decided it was TIME to blog again.  The girls have been on my case since July.  Not that nothing has been happening, just that I did not have TIME.  Well here goes.

 Anthony was my partner all evening. What 13 year old kid likes to dance and with an old woman at that.  We had a blast!!
This was Pa's position for the do si do!

John and I were invited to a square dance last night.  It has been 20 years since I have done that!!  We (I) had a great TIME!!!!!  John was very gracious to go with me.  The McFaddens like to have fun, so there was a potluck and lots of dancing.  We stayed out until 11:00 ("levim") which is way past our bedTIME.  I got lots of exercise and some sore hips. John enjoyed being a wall flower, but he did smile the whole night.  I promise to post more often if TIME permits.

4 comments:

  1. you should have given dad the camera. now, did you really think he'd dance?

    Oh...bout le'm o'clock is more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks like it was fun! I wish we could have made it. I hope they do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY! I almost gave up checking to see if you posted a new blog. I love your reference to "elemin oclock". Looks like a load of fun to me. I would have liked to see some action shots or even a video:) that would have been good...next time, make the wallflower take some pics. Congrats on posting a blog, I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete