Monday, June 6, 2011

Money Pit

We found out when we opened the pool this year that there were some cracks in the skimmer.  We noticed a billboard in Chillicothe about Pool Restoration and decided to give them a call. We have only been in the pool one weekend this year and who knows when it will happen again.  The man came out to give us an estimate and I have to say that I fully understand how Tom Hanks felt in the original "Money Pit". If you haven't seen it, check it out. John and I are not laughing because one thing has led to another and suffice it to say, we will be getting a brand new pool--someday.  The deal is, it must be done in time for the fourth of July.






My poor roses are covered in concrete dust.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear. What a project you and dad have on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, what a project! I must admit that I'm glad it is getting fixed rather than just filling it in or something - the Allsops can't wait to come up and swim!

    ReplyDelete